Bio equivalent stimulation and medical rehabilitation with algonix
- Life is energy. A lively and healthy organism can only function, if it is provided with sufficient energy in the correct form and dosage. The organism and its building blocks, the cells, represent an open system and, as such, can receive, transform and release energy.
- Contrary to closed systems, open systems such as organisms keep their entropy constant. In most cases an organism has only one steady state. Entropy is a thermo-dynamic value, with which heat transfer and irreversible sequences in thermo-dynamic processes can be calculated and graphically demonstrated.
- The nutritional energy is transformed into ATP. During the ATP hydrolysis, this energy is released again and drives all reactions in the organism. From a thermo-dynamic point, this expenditure of energy creates order in the cells and in the entire body. If this order can not be maintained in parts of the body or in its entirety, one speaks of illness.
- The immune system and repair functions are generally capable of equalising themselves. If this is not the case, the body requires help from outside.
- It is generally assumed that the electric fields, generated by movement, deliver information, which controls the activities of the “generative” cells (Basset 1971). “Generative” cells are osteoblasts, myoblasts, perivascular cells, fibroblastsother „stem cells“, which create or absorb collagen and can therefore transform biological tissue in such a way that they can adapt to the individual usage. This regulation or controlling concept goes back to Wolff.
- Bio-physical fundamental research within the last decades has led to the development of bio equivalent stimulation (bio electrical) therapy in the USA, which is being applied to patients since the beginning of the eighties.
Despite promising therapeutic successes, the bio equivalent stimulation equipment was only introduced into Europe within the last few years. The concept is based on the realisation that the bio-physical processes promoting the cell metabolism in humans play a significant role in the regulation of all vital processes.
- The bio-stimulation is a vectored motion of charge carriers or so-called micro current. It is better tolerated than any other form of stimulation and can gently treat tissue and cells. This current is finely tuned to the level of the normal electric activities of the somatic cells and therefore very natural and effective. Electric voltages of between 10 and 20 mV can be measured in the cell membranes of a healthy cell. This is maintained by the energy-consuming proton transport at the semi-permeable cell membrane. If disorders of those membrane characteristics of the cell occur, it also influences the protein- and energy metabolism of the cell. In the case of chronic irritation of the organism, infections and injuries it leads to disorders of these cell-physiological processes.
- The biological stimulation effect with bio equivalent stimulation begins where the body’s own immune system and repair function fails.
- The repairing energiestighten the muscles and split open fatty cells. The lymph drainage drains out fluid accumulations. The result is a healthy, glowing look. The normalisation of the cell activity reduces the signs of inflammation, while collagen-producing cells multiply. A healthy cell metabolism creates a healthy, pain-free condition.
- The healing process of damaged tissue is shortened with externally applied bio equivalent stimulation. The clinical pattern of the tissue begins with damaged cells, which discharge certain bio-chemical substances, such as arachidonic acid, from wounds into their immediate surroundings. These substances are responsible for complicated infections and the pathologies related hereto. The best method to speed up alleviation is to speed up the repair or renewal of such damaged cells. This occurs by increasing the ATP production (energy currency between the cells), protein synthesis increase and DNA regenerations. It is well known that the calcium concentration within the cell plays a significant role. Calcium ions open membrane channels in the wall of the cell. Calcium ions then begin to enter the cell via the intra-cellular fluid in order to increase their concentration.
- Bio equivalent stimulation normalises the usual activities between the cells, if they have been damaged. The external application of bio equivalent stimulation promotes the production of ATP, the protein composition, the oxygen saturation, the ion-exchange, the absorption of nutrition, the breakdown of toxins and neutralises the oscillatory polarity of defective cells.
- In case of stimulation of the connective tissue of ligaments and sinews it would also be feasible that the collagen influx into the cells of the connective tissue would be improved and that the impaired cell metabolism functions of the fibroblasts of the ligament apparatus in the joints could therefore be normalised, so that symptoms of irritation and the resulting pain disappear. The treatment successes suggested in cases of skin diseases such as acne and psoriasis are probably attributable to the reported increase of the number of T-lymphocytes after the application of bio equivalent stimulation and the activation of the immune defence connected hereto.
>>> Overview over pain management and pain therapy with algonix by medilab
>>> Testimonials pain management and pain therapy with algonix by medilab
>>> Studies pain management and pain therapy with algonix by medilab